Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 37 Assistant Director posts. Individuals who have completed B.Sc Agriculture and Graduate degree must take the advantage of the MPPSC Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application dates. For more details aspirants may visit the Official Portal www.mponline.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 8th November 2019 to & 7th December 2019.
MPPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 8th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 7th December 2019
MPPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
MPPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess B.Sc Agriculture and Graduate Degree or Post Graduation from Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 2500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC : Rs. 1250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.mponline.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the MPPSC Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for further use
MPPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2019 - Official Notification