Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has officially announced a job notification for 692 vacancies of Ayurveda Medical Officer Jobs. Candidates who have a qualification of BAMS are eligible. Here we have also provided Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check all the details and apply online on or before the last date.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Online Application: 15th January 2022
- Closing date to Online Application: 14th February 2022
MPPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Ayurveda Medical Officer||692|
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed BAMS from a recognized University.
The candidate's age should have between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /OBC /PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mppsc.com.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job vacancy.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button and take a printout.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Jobs 2022 - Official Notification