Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a Notification regarding 217 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Bachelors Degree qualifications. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online from 18th March 2020 to 7th April 2020. Before going to participate in this application process must visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in for detailed information.
MPSC Assistant Engineer, AEE Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 18th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 7th April 2020
MPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group - A||05|
|Assistant Engineer Architectural Group - A||28|
|Assistant Engineer Architectural Group - B||95|
|Public Works Department|
|Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group - A||51|
|Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group - A||41|
MPSC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 19-38 years as on the closing date of application.
- Open Category: Rs.374/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.274/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.41,800/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- The search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the AE, AEE Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
MPSC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification