Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced a notification for 47 Assistant Commissioner Fisheries /Project Manager, Dapchari, Fisheries Development Officer /Fisheries Training Officer /Curator Posts. Here we have provided some essential details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates must grab all the details here & apply online through the official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Candidates who are going to participate in this application process must check the official notification & instructions.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Fisheries /Project Manager & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 31st January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th February 2020
MPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Commissioner Fisheries /Project Manager, Dapchari Group-A||20|
|Fisheries Development Officer /Fisheries Training Officer /Curator, Group-B||27|
MPSC Fisheries Development Officer /Training Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) /Degree of Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
Candidates should not exceed 38 years as on 1st May 2020. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST Candidates.
- For UR Category: Rs.374/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.274/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.41,700/- to 1,32,300/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the latest notifications.
- Open the MPSC Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
MPSC Asst.Commissioner, Fisheries Development Officer & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification