Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a job notification for 240 Vacancies of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts. MPSC has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill these vacant positions. Individuals who have passed 10th, 12th /Diploma qualifications must participate in this application process. Online Applications will starts from 17th January 2020 to 6th February 2020. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.mpsc.gov.in on or before the last date.
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 17th January 2020
- Closing date of Online Applications: 6th February 2020
MPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||Gen-116|
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed 10th, 12th /Diploma in Automobile /Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute /Board.
Aspirants should have age between 9-38 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.374/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.274/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: Rs.24/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.37,600/- to 1,22,700/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the new job openings.
- Click on the Asst.Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2020 - Official Notification