Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification for 10 Deputy Director Job Vacancies. Excellent news for all the candidates who are searching for a chance in the MPSC Job Notification 2022. Aspirants should have possess B.E /B.Tech must utilize this opportunity. Online applications will available at the official website www.mpsc.gov.in from 28th February 2022 to 17th March 2022. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date. To get more details, aspirants must follow this page.
MPSC Deputy Director Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 28th February 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 17th March 2022
MPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
MPSC Deputy Director Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed BE /B.Tech in Mech /Electronics or Instrumentation /Chemical Engineering /Chemical Technology from recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should be 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.722/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.442/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.56,200/- to 2,77,500/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsconline.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Dy.Director Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form.
MPSC Deputy Director Jobs 2022 - Official Notification