Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification for 588 Forest Guard, Agriculture Officer, Junior Agriculture Officer, Assistant Executive Officer, Assistant Engineer & Other Posts. Excellent news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a chance in the MPSC Job Notification 2022. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
MPSC Forest Guard, Agriculture Officer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 14th March 2022
MPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Agriculture Officer Group A||19|
|Agriculture Officer Group B||61|
|Junior Agriculture Officer||123|
|Assistant Executive Officer||20|
|Assistant Engineer (Architect)||153|
|Assistant Engineer (Mech)||76|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||48|
|Sub Divisional Water Conservation Officer||11|
MPSC Junior Agriculture Officer, Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in the relevant field from recognized university /institute.
Applicant's age should have between 18 to 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- General Candidates: Rs.394/-
- Researved Candidates: Rs.297/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration Rs.30,000/- to 45,000/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the MPSC Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Open the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
MPSC Sub Divisional Water Conservation Officer Jobs 2022 - Official Notification