Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a notification for 806 Public Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer and State Tax Inspector Posts. Online applications are inviting from the eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Required candidates can visit the official website wwwmpsc.gov.in and apply online from 28th February 2020 to 19th March 2020. In this age we have provided all the information about MPSC Job Vacancy like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector, ASO & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 28th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 19th March 2020
MPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Public Sub Inspector||650|
|Assistant Section Officer||67|
|State Tax Inspector||89|
MPSC Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Degree from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of candidates should have between 18-38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.374/-
- SC /ST Candidates: RS.274/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.38,600/- to 1,22,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the MPSC Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector, ASO, State Tax Inspector Jobs 2020 - Official Notification