Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a notification for 666 Public Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer and State Tax Inspector Posts. Online applications are inviting from the eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Required candidates can visit the official website wwwmpsc.gov.in and apply online from 29th October 2021 to 19th November 2021. In this age we have provided all the information about MPSC Job Vacancy like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector, ASO & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 29th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 19th November 2021
MPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Public Sub Inspector||376|
|Assistant Section Officer||100|
|State Tax Inspector||190|
MPSC Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Degree from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of candidates should have between 18-38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.394/-
- SC /ST Candidates: RS.294/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.38,600/- to 1,22,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the MPSC Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector, ASO, State Tax Inspector Jobs 2021 - Official Notification