Here is the announcement regarding the Municipal Service Commission West Bengal job notification for 08 Sub-Registrar Posts. Good wish for all the job seekers who have qualified in Degree /Diploma. Here we have provided Eligibility Details such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.mscwb.org from 31st December 2019 to 31st January 2020. Before going to participate in this application process must check the Official Notification and Instructions.
MSCWB Sub-Registrar Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31st December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st January 2020
MSCWB Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
MSCWB Sub-Registrar Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Degree /Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine like BHMS/DHMS/DMS from a recognized University.
Aspirants Age should not exceed 45 years as on 1st January 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
- UR OBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.50/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 9,000/- to 40,500/- per month.
The Selection Process will be based on the Interview /Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mscwb.org.
- Search for the latest Job Notifications.
- Click on the Sub Registrar Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout for further use.
MSCWB Sub-Registrar Jobs 2019 - Official Notification