Maharashtra State Security Corporation has announced a notification regarding 7000 Security Guard Posts. MSSC has invited online applications from eligible candidates who have passed 12th std. Online application forms are available at the official website www.mahasecurity.gov.in from 25th February 2020 to 10th March 2020. All the candidates must check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
MSSC Security Guard Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 25th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 10th March 2020
MSSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
MSSC Security Guard Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized Institute /Board.
The age of applicants should have between 18-28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- All Categories: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.17,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mahasecurity.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the Security Guard Notification.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through the bank.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
MSSC Security Guard Jobs 2020 - Official Notification