Mysore District Court has given a job announcement for 16 vacancies of Stenographer Posts. Good news for all candidates who have passed 10th class. Interested candidates will get complete information about Stenographer posts like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Online applications are inviting from 20th March 2020 to 19th April 2020. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
Mysore District Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 20th March 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 19th April 2020
Mysore District Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Mysore District Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed SSLC /10th from a recognized Board.
The age of applicants should have between 18-35 years as on 19th April 2020.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.27,650/- to 52,650/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.district.ecourts.gov.in/mysuru.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to the Notification tab.
- Click on Stenographer Onlne Form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Mysore District Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification