Mysore District Court has released a notification for 10 Typist Posts. Individuals who have passed Degree qualifications must participate in this application process. Online Applications are available at the official website www.ecourts.gov.in from 5th May 2020 to 4th June 2020. We are here to inform all the detailed like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
Mysore District Court Typist Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th May 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 4th June 2020
Mysore District Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Mysore District Court Typist Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized University with Typing & Computer Knowledge.
Candidates should have age between 18-35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.21,400/- to 42,000/- per month.
The Selection Process will be based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ecourts.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Typist Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online:
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Mysore District Court Typist Jobs 2020 - Official Notification