National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has announced a notification regarding 73 Office Attendant Posts. Candidates with 10th qualification can eligible for the NABARD Job Notification 2019. Required aspirants can follow the below mentioned details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested aspirants may apply online through the official website www.nabard.org from 25th December 2019 to 12th January 2020. Before going to apply applicants must visit the Official Notification & read all the Instructions.
NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th January 2020
NABARD Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have possesses 10th class from a recognized Board.
Candidates age should have between 18-30 years as on 1st December 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt.Rules.
Refer to the Official Notification for fee details.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.24,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.nabard.org.
- Click on the Career Tab.
- Search for the NABARD Application link.
- Click on the Online application form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification