National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has given an employment notification regarding the 154 Officers in Grade 'A' job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess a Bachelor's Degree must take the chance of NABARD Job Notification 2020. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the online application process must visit the official website www.nabard.org. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 31st of January 2020.
NABARD Officers in Grade 'A' Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 31st January 2020
NABARD Officers (Grade 'A') Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Service)||139|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Service)||08|
|Assistant Manager (Legal Service)||03|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service)||04|
NABARD Assistant Manager Job Notification 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants must refer to the Official Notification.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the NABARD.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the NABARD Rules.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.nabard.org
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the NABARD Registration/ Application Link
- Click on OK button
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
NABARD Officers in Grade 'A' Jobs 2020 - Notification