NABARD Consultancy Services has issued a notification regarding the 31 Associate Project Manager, Associate Project Consultant & other posts. Aspirants who have possess Graduation, MBA, CA/ICWA must take the advantage of the NABCONS Job Notifications 2019. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 13th November 2019 to 22nd November 2019.
NABCONS Associate Project Manager & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 13th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 22nd November 2019
NABCONS Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Associate Project Manager||08|
|Associate Project Consultant||14|
|Consultant - Quality Assurance||02|
|Consultant Placement Coordinator||01|
|Consultant - MIS Manager||01|
|Consultant-IEC and Branding||01|
NABCONS Program Coordinator Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Graduation, B.E/B.Tech, MBA, CA/ICWA from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 40 to 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the norms of the NABCONS.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 37,000/- to 1,20,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.nabcons.com
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Registration/Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on OK button
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for futher use
NABCONS Associate Project Manager & Other Jobs 2019 - Notification