National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Fedaration of India Limited has officially announced a notification regarding the 05 Assistant Manager job vacancies. Individuals who have possess MCA/ B.Tech/ BE/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA must take the advantage of the NAFED Job Notification. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and apply on or before the last date of submission date.
NAFED Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 6th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 21st April 2020
NAFED Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Asstt. Manager-II (IT)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||04|
NAFED Assistant Manager Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 30 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Assistant Manager (IT) : Rs. 500/-
- For Assistant Manager (Accounts) : Rs. 1000/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the NAFED.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.nafed-india.com
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the NAFED Application Link
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
NAFED Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Notification