National Ayush Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced a job notification for 337 Community Health Officer Posts. Individuals who have possess BAMS are eligible. Aspirants who are going to participate in this application process must check the below mentioned details like qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ayush.mp.gov.in on or before 25th January 2021.
NAM MP Community Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th January 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th January 2021
NAM MP Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Community Health Officer||UR-91|
NAM MP Community Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed BAMS from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21 - 40 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no fee for this application process.
Selected Candidates will get remuneration of Rs.15,000/- per month.
The selection proces will be based on the Online Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ayush.mp.gov.in.
- Go to the vacancies tab.
- Search for CHO application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NAM MP Community Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification