National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently released a job notification for 22 vacancies of Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk Posts. Interested candidates must grab the chance of NIA Job Notification 2021. Here we have provided all the details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
National Investigation Agency Accountant, Steno Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th December 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th January 2021
National Investigation Agency Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||04|
National Investigation Agency Assistant, UDC Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified Degree from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should have between 18-45 years as on last date of the applications.
There is no application fee will charged for this application process.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Skill Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the application form link & download carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Send the form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
- Refer to the official notification for address.
National Investigation Agency Accountant, UDC, Steno, Assistant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification