National Board of Examinations, New Delhi has given an advertisement regarding the 15 Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Law Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess Graduation, Post Graduation must take advantage of the NBE Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
NBE Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 21st January 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 28th February 2020
NBE Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
NBE Deputy Director & Assistant Director Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Graduation, LLB, Postgraduate Medical Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
- Deputy Director: 35 years
- Assistant Director: 28 years
- Law Officer: 35 years
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration Level 10 to 11 of Pay Matrix.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website natboard.edu.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the NBE Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details carefully and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
The Additional Director (Estt),
National Board of Examinations,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
NBE Deputy Director Jobs 2020 - Notification