National Brain Research Centre has announced an employment notification for 04 Scientist-III /Assistant Professor Posts. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having MD, Ph.D qualifications. Interested candidates must check the following essential information regarding the latest NBRC Job Notification 2020. Eligible candidates may apply offline from 4th April 2020 to 24th April 2020. Before going to apply aspirants must check official notification & instructions.
NBRC Scientist-III Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to the Applications: 4th April 2020
- Closing date to the Applications: 24th April 2020
NBRC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Scientist-III /Assistant Professor||SC-01|
NBRC Scientist III /Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Engineering /Post Graduat Medical Qualification-MD or equivalent from a recognized University.
The age of the applicants should not exceed 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.300/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.56,100/- to 1,12,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.nbrc.ac.in
- Search for the latest Job Notifications.
- Click on the Scientist Application Link.
- Read all the instructions & download application form.
- Fill the form with all relevant details.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Director,
National Brain Research Centre,
Nainwal Mode, Manesar - 122052,
NBRC Scientist III /Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 - Official Notification