National Council of Educational Research & Training has announced a notification regarding 13 Editor, Business Manager, Assistant Production Officer, Assistant Production Officer & Other Posts. Here we have provided Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested Aspirants will grab all the eligibility details here and may apply online from 20th January 2020 to 20th February 2020. However, Aspirants must visit the official website www.ncert.nic.in for detailed information.
NCERT Editor, Business Manager & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th February 2020
NCERT Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Production Officer||01|
|Assistant Business Manager||01|
|Assistant Store Officer||02|
|Store Keeper Grade-I||02|
NCERT Technical Officer, Marketing Executive & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have qualified in Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree, Engineering, 12th, ITI in the relevant concern from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 27-40 years as on 20th February 2020.
- Gen /EWS /OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/- or 800/- or 750/-
- SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen /PH: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.5,200/- to 34,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the NCERT Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through Online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NCERT Asst Business Manager, Store Keeper & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification