National Chemical Laboratory has officially issued a notification regarding the 19 Scientist & Sr. Scientist job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess M.E/ M.Tech, Ph.D. qualifications must utilize the chance of NCL Job Notification 2019. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the 6th of January 2020. For the sake of the applicants, we have provided all the information regarding the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates in the below.
NCL Scientist & Sr. Scientist Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 6th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 6th January 2020
National Chemical Laboratory Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
NCL Scientist & Sr. Scientist Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Ph. D submitted in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or M.E/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have maximum of 32 years for Scientist & maximum of 37 years for Sr. Scientist jobs.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 67,700/- to 2,09,200/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal ncl-india.org
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
NCL Scientist & Sr. Scientist Jobs 2019 - Notification