National Commission for Women has announced a notification for 11 Deputy Secretary, Senior Research Officer, Assistant Law Officer, Section Officer, Private Secretary Posts. Here we have provided the following Eligibility details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply. Interested Candidates can check the above-mentioned details. However, find more details by visiting its official website www.ncw.nic.in. Eligible candidates may apply from 11th January 2020 to 1st February 2020.
NCW Dy.Secretary, SRO, Section Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 11th January 2020
- Last date of Applications: 1st February 2020
NCW Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Officer||01|
|Assistant Law Officer||01|
NCW Assistant Law Officer, Section Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree, Law Graduate from a recognized university.
Applicant's age should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of the application form.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get remuneration Rs.9,300/- to 39,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ncw.nic.in.
- Search for the latest notifications.
- Click on the application form.
- Download the form & read all the instructions.
- Fill with all relevant details in the form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Under Secretary,
National Commission for Women,
Plot No.21. Jasola Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110025.
NCW Deputy Secretary, Private Secretary & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notifications