North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has announced a notification regarding the 46 Technician & Trade Apprentices job vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess a Diploma in Engineering or Technology must take advantage of the NEEPCO Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website www.neepco.co.in and check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process, application dates.
NEEPCO Technician & Trade Apprentices Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 28th February 2020
NEEPCO Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
NEEPCO Technician & Trade Apprentices Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a state council or board of technical education established by a state government.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 28 years and but not less than 18 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 14,877/- to 15,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.neepco.co.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the NEEPCO Application Link
- Click on OK button and download the application form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Submit the form & take a print out of it
- Send the online application form print to the following address
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment,
Lower New Colony,
NEEPCO Jobs 2020 - Notification