North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has given a job notification for 08 Junior Resident Doctors job vacancies. Individuals who have possessed MBBS qualification can participate in this application process. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required aspirants must visit the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in for detailed information. Eligible candidates can apply from 2nd April 2020 to 8th April 2020.
NEIGRIHMS Jr.Resident Doctor Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 2nd April 2020
- Last date of Applications: 8th April 2020
NEIGRIHMS Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Resident Doctors||08|
NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirant must have completed Medical qualification included in the Schedule - I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council. Refer to the official notification for detailed qualifications.
Candidates age should not exceed 30 years as on 8th April 2020.
There will be no application fee for the above vacant posts.
The selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Jr.Resident Doctor Notification.
- Download the form carefully and read all the instructions
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date.
NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2020 - Official Notification