North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has given a job notification for 21 Junior Resident Doctors job vacancies. Individuals who have possessed MBBS can participate in this application process. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required aspirants must visit the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in for detailed information. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 9th & 10th March 2022.
NEIGRIHMS Jr.Resident Doctor Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 23rd February 2022
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 9th & 10th March 2022
NEIGRIHMS Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Resident Doctors||UR-02|
NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirant must have completed MBBS from a recognized University.
Candidate's age should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Jr.Resident Doctor Notification.
- Download the form carefully and read all the instructions
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates should carry their form at the time of the interview.
Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Compus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2022 - Official Notification