North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has given a job notification for 26 Junior Resident Doctors job vacancies. Individuals who have possessed MBBS can participate in this application process. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required aspirants must visit the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in for detailed information. Eligible candidates can apply from 3rd March 2021 to 15th March 2021.
NEIGRIHMS Jr.Resident Doctor Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 3rd March 2021
- Last date of Applications: 15th March 2021
NEIGRIHMS Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Resident Doctors||UR-09|
NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirant must have completed MBBS from a recognized University.
Candidate's age should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
The selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Jr.Resident Doctor Notification.
- Download the form carefully and read all the instructions
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the email id of firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2021 - Official Notification