North East Institute of Science and Technology has announced a job notification regarding the 05 Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts. We are here to inform all the details like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Those candidates who have interested in this vacant posts must visit the official website www.rrljohat.res.in and check detailed information. Aspirants before going to apply must read complete notification which is given below.
NEIST Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th November 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 6th January 2020
- Last Date of Receipt of Hardcopy of the Application Printout: 16th January 2020
NEIST Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant(General)||02|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant(Finance & Accounts)||02|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant(Stores & Purhase)||01|
NEIST Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possed 10+2 or its Equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years as on 6th January 2020.
- For All Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.19,900/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Typing Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.rrljohat.res.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Online Application Form Link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Open the Application form.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
- Submit the hardcopy of printout to the given address.
NEIST Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification