North Eastern Space Applications Centre has issued a notification regarding 12 Research Scientist Posts. Good wish for all the candidates who have possessed B.Tech /BE, M.Tech /ME, B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma, Masters Degree qualifications. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Online application forms will start from 2nd March 2020 to 23rd March 2020. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nesac.gov.in on or before the last date.
NESAC Research Scientist Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 2nd March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 23rd March 2020
NESAC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Project Name||No.of Vacancies|
|North Eastern Region-Disaster risk Reduction[NER-DRR]||10|
|Doppler Weather Radar[DWR] at Sohra [Cherrapunjee]||02|
NESAC Research Scientist Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, B.Tech /B.E, M.Tech /M.E, M.Sc, Masters Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of applicants should have between 35-40 years as on 23rd March 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nesac.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitment notifications.
- Search for Research Scientist Online Application.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NESAC Research Scientist Jobs 2020 - Official Notification