National Financial Reporting Authority has released a notification for 18 Manager, Assistant Manager Posts. Candidates who have possessed CA, MBA, B.Tech qualifications can participate in this application process. Here we have given educational qualifications, age limit, application process, how to apply. Required candidates must find more details by visiting its official website www.nfra.gov.in and check the official notification. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 29th March 2020.
NFRA Manager, Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 29th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 29th March 2020
NFRA Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NFRA Manager, Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in CA, MBA in Finance /Accounting /Chartered Financial Analysis /Law or Post Graduation in Commerce /Economics or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21-30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.28,150/- to 62,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nfra.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on Manager Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NFRA Manager, Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Official Notification