National Highways Authority of India has given a employment notification regarding the 30 Deputy Manager job vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the NHAI job opportunities must take the advantage of the NHAI job notification 2019. Required candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, last date. Aspirants who have luckily qualified in the eligibility details must participate in the online application process from 1st October 2019 to 31st October 2019. For more details candidates must keep attention on the following details.
NHAI Deputy Manager Job Notification 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 31st October 2019
NHAI Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category Wise Details|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||UR-03|
NHAI Deputy Manager Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the norms of the NHAIL.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitute Test in Engineering (GATE) score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.nhai.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the NHAI Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the required details and attach the essential documents
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Check the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout for further use
NHAI Deputy Manager (Technical) Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|