National Highways Authority of India has issued a notification regarding 10 Joint Advisor (Plantation) Posts. Candidates who wish to get a good job opportunity must take advantage of the latest NHAI Job Notification 2020. Here, find more details of Eligibility like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online from 12th February 2020 to 26th February 2020. Before going to apply must visit the official website www.nhai.gov.in and check the official notification.
NHAI Joint Advisor (Plantation) Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 12th February 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 26th February 2020
NHAI Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Joint Advisor (Plantation)|
|Name of the Offices||No.of Vacancies|
NHAI Joint Advisor (Plantation) Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Sc (Forestry) or B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Environmental Science) from a recognized University.
Candidates age should not exceed 65 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.75,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nhai.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job openings.
- Click on the Joint Advisor Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NHAI Joint Advisor (Plantation) Jobs 2020 - Official Notification