NHAI Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 01 Joint Advisor Vacancies
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has announced a new job notification for the post of Joint Advisor (Land Acquisition). Candidates who have to possess a Degree are eligible for the post and the application dates started from 22nd December 2021 - 17th January 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date. Check the more details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application fee, Pay scale, Selection Process, and How to apply mentioned below.
- Starting date to apply online: 22nd December 2021.
- Closing date to apply online: 17th January 2022.
NHAI Joint Advisor Jobs 2022
Organization: National Highways Authority of India
Post Name: Joint Advisor
Total Vacancies: 01
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Joint Advisor: 01
NHAI Joint Advisor Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Retired Officers from Central / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies at the level equivalent to a District Revenue Officer / Tehsildar equivalent
- The candidates should not be exceeding of 65 years as of the closing date to the applications.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-per month.
- The candidates will be based on their performance in the Written Examination/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nhai.gov.in.
- Verify the notification details to whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of marks sheets / experience certificate, Age proof, Education Qualification, and other relevent documents to the address stated below.
National Highways Authority of India,
Sy.No. 13, 14th km, Near Deepak Bus stop,
Beside Nagasandra Metro station,
Bangalore - Tumkur Road (NH-4),
Bangalore - 560073. Karnataka.
Tel: 080- 28397156 / 28397171
Direct Fax: 080- 28377171.