NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 for 680 Community Health Officer Posts
National Health Mission (NHM) has published a job notification for the posts of Community Health Officer. NHM Has about 680 Vacancies. Eligible Job searchers must grab this opportunity NHM Job notification 2022. Aspirants who have qualifications B.Sc Nursing, GNM are eligible. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date - 23rd January 2022. Check the details like dedication qualification, age limit, application fee, consolidated remuneration, selection process, and how to apply mentioned below.
- Starting date to apply online: 06th January 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 23rd January 2022.
NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer Jobs 2022
Organization: National Health Officer, Karnataka
Post Name: Community Health Officer
Total Vacancies: 680
- Community Health Officer: 680
NHM Karnataka Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have qualified in B.Sc Nursing & GNM from a recognized university.
- The candidates should age between a minimum of 35 years to a maximum age of 40 years as on the closing date of the applications.
- The application fee for the candidate will be Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/Ex-service (Men & Women)will be Rs.300/-
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.24,200/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Merit Test/Written Examination Examination.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website
- Go to Latest News and select the post to Apply.
- Click on Registration, If you are a new user.
- After Registration log in with the email Id and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.