NHM Khordha Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 08 Medical Officer, Optometrist & Dental Technician Posts
National Health Mission (NHM) Khorda has announced the Latest Job Notification for the 08 Khordha Medical Officer, Optometrist & Dental Technician Vacancies. Applicants who have qualified in MBBS, Diploma are eligible. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more Latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can appear for NHM Khorda Walk-in-interview on 21st December 2021.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 21st December 2021
NHM Khordha Medical Officer, Optometrist & Dental Technician Jobs 2021
Organizations: National Health Mission, Khorda
Post Name: Medical Officer, Optometrist, Dental Technician
Total Vacancies: 08
- Medical Officer-NTEP(MedicalCollege): 02
- Medical Officer-SNCU: 03
- Medical Officer-NCO: 01
- Optometrist(DEI Cunder RBSK): 01
- Technician(DEI Cunder RBSK): 01
- Candidates must have qualified in MBBS, Diploma from a recognized university/Institute.
- Applicants' age should be 60 years as on the date of the Interview.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.14,568/- to 66,679/- per month.
There is no application fee.
- candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 21st December 2021 with the following documents mentioned below.
- Application form(download below).
- Education, Qualification, Experience, Certificates.
- Age proof, id proof, and other relevant documents.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 21st December 2021.
DTU, Office of the CDM & PHO-cum-DMO,
Khorda, Dist: Khorda, Pin-752055