National Human Rights Commission has announced a notification regarding 40 Assistant Registrar, Director, Personal Assistant, Joint Director, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Inspector & Other Posts. Good wish for all the job searching candidates. Here we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates must visit the official website www.nhrc.nic.in and check official notification. Interested candidates may apply offline on or before 23rd February 2020.
NHRC Assistant Registrar, Director Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 25th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 23rd March 2020
NHRC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Librarian / Documentation Officer||01|
|Deputy Superintended of Police||01|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||03|
NHRC Inspector, Junior Accountant & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Degree, Diploma, Posts Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
The age of applicants should not exceed 56 years.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.29,200/- to 2,15,900/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nhrc.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the NHRC application form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Under Secretary[East],
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan,
Block-C, GPO Complex, INA,
New Delhi - 110023.
NHRC Personal Assistant, Joint Director Jobs 2020 - Official Notification