National Investigation Agency has issued a notification regarding the 79 Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable posts. Aspirants who have possess Graduation must utilize the chance of NIA Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process. Eligible candidates may send the application form to the prescribed address on or before the 7th December 2019.
NIA Head Constable & Constable Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 7th November 2019
- Last date to Apply : 7th December 2019
National Investigation Agency Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||13|
NIA HC & Constable Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or board.
- Officers of the Central Government/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have maximum of 56 years as on closing date.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee to apply for the NIA Jobs.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 21,700/- to 92,300/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.nia.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
The SP (Adm),
NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex,
NIA Head Constable & Constable Jobs 2019 - Official Notification