National Investigation Agency has announced a notification for 71 Inspector, Sub Inspector Posts. Interested candidates who have qualified in Bachelor's Degree can apply for tha NIA Job Notification 2019. Aspirants who are willing to apply may visit the official website www.nia.gov.in and check detailed information. And also check the below details like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply. Candidates after finding all the eligible details then apply offline on or before the last date.
NIA Inspector, Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date for Applications: 15th November 2019
- Last Date for Applications: 15th December 2019
NIA Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NIA Inspector, Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
Age of the applicants should not exceed 56 years as on closing date of Applications.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nia.gov.in.
- Download the Application Form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form with all the details.
- Attach filled form with required documents in the prescribed format.
- Send it to the following address.
The Superitendent of Police(Adm),
NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex,
NIA Inspector, Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 - Official Notification