National Institute of Biologicals has released a notification for 02 Director Posts. Candidates with PG Medical Degree qualification can apply for the latest NIB Job Notification 2019. Here we have provided Eligibility Details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply. Those candidates who are going to participate in this application process must visit the official website www.nib.gov.in for detailed information. Before applying, aspirants may check the official notification & instructions.
NIB Director Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Applications: 13th December 2019
- Last Date to Applications: 28th December 2019
NIB Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NIB Director Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed PG Medical Degree in Microbiology /Biochemistry /Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion /Pharmacology and Ph.D from a recognized university.
Candidates age should not exceed 56 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.1,82,200/- to 2,24,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nib.gov.in.
- Search for the new notifications.
- Click on the application form link.
- Download the form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form with relevant details.
- Keep the filled form with documents in the prescribed format.
- Send it to the following address.
The Under Secretary(Drug Regulation),
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Room No.414-0 Wing,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110011.
NIB Director Jobs 2019 -Official Notification