National Institute of Disaster Management has released the latest job notification regarding 13 vacancies of Consultant, Jr.Consultant, Multi-Tasking Support Staff, Helper Posts. Aspirants who have interested in NIDM Job notification 2021 must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
NIDM Consultant, MTSS, Helper Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Applications: 12th January 2021
- Closing date to Applications: 2nd February 2021
NIDM Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Support Staff (Training)||01|
NIDM Consultant, MTSS, Helper Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in 10th, 10+2, Degree, Masters Degree, Post Graduate from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicants should have age between 30 to 62 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There is no application fee for the above posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to 1,00,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.nidm.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the application form link.
- Download the form & read all instructions.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address in the notification.
NIDM Jr.Consultant, MTSS, Helper Jobs 2021 - Official Notification