National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Delhi has issued a notification regarding the 328 IT Training & Support Executive, Programmer Assistant, IT Manager, Sr. Programmer, System Analyst, Assistant Programmer & other job vacancies. Individuals who have possess B.E/B.Tech, Postgraduation qualification must apply on or before the 16th December 2019. For more details applicants must visit the Official Portal www.nielit.gov.in/delhi.
NIELIT Sr. Programmer & Programmer Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 16th December 2019
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|IT Training & Support Executive||30|
|Sr. Programmer KOL||15|
|Assistant Programmer 'B'||80|
|Assistant Programmer 'B'-KOL||20|
|Project/ Team Lead||03|
NIELIT Delhi Sr. Programmer & Assistant Programmer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics&Communication from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants must refer the Official Notification.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women : Rs. 300/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 20,900/- to 1,10,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.nielit.gov.in/delhi
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the NIELIT Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
NIELIT Delhi Sr. Programmer & Assistant Programmer Jobs 2019 - Notification