National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Delhi has released a job notification regarding 125 Assistant Programmer, Programmer, Sr.Programmer, Network Specialist, System Analyst & Other Posts. Aspirants who have completed Degree, Diploma, B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech are eligible. Interested candidates may apply online through official portal www.nielit.gov.in from 31st January 2021 to 15th February 2021. For more details aspirants must follow the below details.
NIELIT Delhi Programmer, IT Assistant Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 31st January 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th February 2021
NIELIT Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Programmer B||21|
|Assistant Programmer B-KOL||04|
|Assistant Network Engineer B||01|
|Programmer Assistant A||02|
|Programmer Assistant B||21|
NIELIT Delhi Sr.Programmer, Developer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed B.Sc, Degree, Diploma, B.Tech /B.E /M.Tech /M.E, MCA in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21 to 45 years.
- For Gen /OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.300/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.19,500/- to 49,500/- per month.
The Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.nielit.gov.in.
- The home page will displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NIELIT Delhi Network Specialists, System Analyst Jobs 2021 - Official Notification