National Institute for the Employment of Persons with Visual Disabilities has released a notification for the 19 Mobility Instructor, Stenographer, Storekeeper, Assistant Professor & other job vacancies. Individuals who have completed HSC, Diploma, UG, PG, M.Phil qualifications must utilize the chance of NIEPVD Job Notification 2020. Interested & eligible candidates may send the application form on or before the 13th March 2020.
NIEPVD Stenographer, Mobility Instructor & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 14th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 13th March 2020
NIEPVD Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Production Manager||01|
|Physio & Occupational Therapist||02|
|Assistant Controller of Examination||01|
NIEPVD Accountant & Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have to possess 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed, Master's Degree, B.A, M.Phil, M.Sc from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 45 years.
Application Fee :
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST & Ex-S : Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- to 50,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.nivh.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the NIEPVD Application Form
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment,
116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248001,
NIEPVD Stenographer, Mobility Instructor & Other Jobs 2020 - Notification