National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has announced a job notification regarding 28 Pharmacist, Stenographer, Staff Nurse, Librarian, Technical Assistant & Other Posts. Interested candidates may apply from 12th January 2021 to 26th February 2021. Before going to Participate in this application process must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
NIHFW Librarian, Steno, Staff Nurse & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to the Applications: 12th January 2021
- Last Date to the Applications: 26th February 2021
NIHFW Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
|Assistant Research Officer||01|
|Assistant Store Keeper||01|
NIHFW Receptionist, Technical Assistant & Other Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified 10th /12th, B.Sc, GNM /B.Sc Nursing, Degree, Diploma in Pharmacy, Post Graduate from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should have 18 - 45 years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Group C Posts: Rs.200/-
- For Group B Posts: Rs.300/-
Selected Candidates will get Remuneration of 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nihfw.org.
- The home page will displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the application form & download it.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
- Refer to the official notification for address.
NIHFW Assistant Store Keeper, Laboratory Attendant & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification