National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences has issued a notification regarding the 03 Speech Therapist & Audiologist job vacancies. Individuals who have possessed a Masters Degree in Speech Pathology, Audiology qualifications must take advantage of the NIMHANS Job Notification 2019. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process, application dates.
NIMHANS Speech Therapist & Audiologist Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Notification issued date : 5th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply : 27th December 2019
NIMHANS Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Speech Therapist & Audiologist||03|
NIMHANS Speech Therapist & Audiology Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess First or High Second class in Masters Degree in Speech Pathology and or Audiology or equivalent qualification from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have maximum of 30 years.
Application Fee :
- For UR/OBC : Rs. 590/-
- For SC/ST : Rs. 295/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the NIMHANS Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
The Registrar, NIMHANS,
P.B No. 2900, Hosur Road,
NIMHANS Speech Therapist & Audiologist Jobs 2019 - Notification