National Institute of Oceanography has announced a notification regarding 19 Scientist Posts. Excellent news for all the candidates who are searching for a good job opportunity. Aspirants who have passed Ph.D. qualifications must participate in this application process. Here we have provided Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates can grab all the above-mentioned details and apply online on or before the last date. Online Applications will be available at the official website from 30th December 2019 to 31st January 2020.
NIO Scientist Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Apply: 30th December 2019
- Last date of Online Apply: 31st January 2020
NIO Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NIO Scientist Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed PhD in Science /Engineering and ME /M.Tech in Ocean Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates age should not exceed 32 years. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.67,700/- to 2,08,700/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org.
- Search for the latest notifications.
- Click on the Scientist Posts online form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NIO Scientist Jobs 2020 - Official Notification