National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj has officially announed a notification regarding the 17 Young Fellow & Programme Coordinator job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Postgraduation in relevant discipline must utilize the chance of NIRDPR Job Notification 2019. Interested candidates may apply through online on or before the 23rd December 2019. For more details aspirants must visit the Official Website www.nirdpr.org.in and get all the essential details.
NIRDPR Young Fellow & Programme Coordinator Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 12th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 23rd December 2019
NIRDPR Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
NIRDPR Young Fellow & Programme Coordinator Jobs 2019 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Post Graduate in Economics, Rural Development, Rural Management, Political Science, Sociology, Social Work, Development studies from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
- Young Fellow : Should have 25 to 30 years
- Programme Coordinator : 30 to 50 years
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the govt norms.
Pay Scale :
- Young Fellow : Rs. 30,000/- pm
- Programme Coordinator : Rs. 50,000/- pm
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.nirdpr.org.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the NIRDPR Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
NIRDPR Young Fellow & Programme Coordinator Jobs - Notification