National Institute of Technology, Calicut has announced a notification for 08 Librarian, Superintending Engineer, SAS Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar Posts. Online applications are inviting from eligible candidates who have qualified in Engineering, Masters Degree. We are here to inform all the details of Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.nitc.ac.in on or before the 20th March 2020.
NIT Calicut Librarian, SAS Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 18th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th March 2020
NIT Calicut Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Registrar ||03|
NIT Calicut Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have possessed B.Tech /B.E in Civil Engineering and Master's Degree in any discipline with 55% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have age between 35-56 years.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.5,400/- to 10,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test /Skill Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nitc.ac.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Non-Teaching Notifications.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the form & attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
- Send hardcopy to the given address.
NIT Calicut Superintending Engineer, Dy.Registrar Jobs 2020 - Official Notification