National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya has announced a notification regarding 30 Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant Posts. Interested candidates may apply online from 19th February 2020 to 6th April 2020. Here you will get all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. We have also provided the official portal www.nitmeghalaya.in. Required Aspirants before going to apply must visit and check detailed information.
NIT Meghalaya Technical Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 19th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 6th April 2020
NIT Meghalaya Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NIT Meghalaya Laboratory Attendant Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in 10th/ITI, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Tech /BE, MCA, Masters Degree from a recognized university /Institute /Board.
The age of applicants should have 27-30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC /ST /OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- ESM /PWD Candidates: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between 18,000/- to 35,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Skill Test /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nitmeghalaya.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the Online Apply Button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the Prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NIT Meghalaya Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant Jobs 2020 - Official Notification