NMDC Ltd Jobs 2022 for 200 Field Attendant, Electrician, MCO & Other Posts
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has announced the latest job notification for the posts of Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, MCO Gr-III, HEM Mechanic Gr-III, Electrician Gr-III, Blaster Gr-III & QCA Gr-III. NMDC has about 200 Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in B.Sc, ITI, Diploma, Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering are eligible to Apply for the NMDC application form.
However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply from NMDC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 02nd March 2022. More details are mentioned below.
- Starting Date to apply online: 10th February 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 02nd March 2022.
NMDC Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant & Other Jobs 2022
Organization: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited
Post Name: Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, MCO Gr-III, HEM Mechanic Gr-III, Electrician Gr-III, Blaster Gr-III & QCA Gr-III
Total Vacancies: 200
- Field Attendant: 43
- Maintenance Assistant: 125
- MCO Gr-III: 04
- HEM Mechanic Gr-III: 10
- Electrician Gr-III: 07
- Blaster Gr-III: 02
- QCA Gr-III: 09
- Field Attendant: Middle pass or ITI.
- Maintenance Assistant: ITI In Electrical Trade.
- MCO Gr-III: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- HEM Mechanic Gr-III: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrician Gr-III: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Blaster Gr-III: Matric/ITI with Blaster.
- QCA Gr-III: Graduate in B.Sc.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 30 years as of the closing date to applications.
- General/Other candidates: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Departmental: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,100/- to Rs.35,040/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Written Test/Physical Ability Test/Trade Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website for NMDC Ltd.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.